Who we are
Our website address is: https://psychictrail.com. Our site is a secured site and uses a security certificate to protect you and us from hackers.
We are an entertainment and informational website providing topical info about the following subjects: horoscopes, tarot, the science behind consciousness, personal growth.
Please see our Terms and Conditions for further information about our tarot readings and your responsibilities when using our website.
Our hosting site is namecheap.com. They log IP address information from visitors. This helps them block spammers and hackers for us.
We are an Amazon Affiliate
We may earn a commission from Amazon if you choose to purchase a qualifying product linked on our website. There is no added cost to you when making affiliate purchases.
We do not charge viewers for the content we post on this website. Affiliate links allow us to get paid for the time we take to write for you.
Please note that any comments or information that you post on the PsychicTarot.com website and social media pages, become public and third parties could use your information. PsychicTarot.com is not responsible for any unauthorized uses by third parties. You disclose such information at your own risk.
What personal data PsychicTrail.com collects and why we collect it
When purchasing a Tarot Reading
All payment information is verified through a secured PayPal connection. You will be asked for personal information to complete your payment.
We never see, nor do we have access to, your credit card information.
We collect your first name and email address because it’s necessary information for completing your tarot reading. We use this information to send your reading via a secured email system.
You will be asked for this information every time you order a Tarot Reading. We purge this information from our accounts on a regular basis.
Reasons we would disclose personal information:
We may disclose your personal data where such disclosure is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject, or in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person.
We may also disclose your personal data where such disclosure is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims, whether in court proceedings or in an administrative or out-of- court procedure.
General Information About Cookies
- A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
- Cookies may be either persistent cookies or session cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
- Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information stored about you may be linked to information stored in and obtained from cookies.
- Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies and to delete cookies. The methods for doing so vary from browser to browser, and from version to version. You can however obtain up-to- date information about blocking and deleting cookies via your browser of choice documentation.
- Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many Websites.
- Blocking cookies means you may not be able to access certain feature on our website.
Where we store these cookies
Third-Party Products We Use
You can also opt out of the AdSense partner network cookie using those settings or using the Network Advertising Initiative’s multi-cookie opt-out process here.
Please note: If you clear the cookies from your browser after you opt-out, your request to opt-out will not be maintained. To maintain an opt-out using a particular browser, using Google browser plug-ins may be a better option for you. Plugins information is available here.
You can opt-out of personalized Google advertising here:
WooCommerce products allow us to create product descriptions, a storefront to display those products, a shopping cart, and a secured payment process. WooCommerce then links to the payment gateway of your choice. We do not use the WooCommerce Usage Tracker.
WooCommerce is also known as Automattic. Here is their privacy notice to you regarding what they may collect for us and how they use that information.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites works the same way as if you, the visitor, has visited the other website.
Data collected, stored, or used by a third-party cookie is only accessible by that third party. Some may collect personally identifiable information (such as IP addresses). Some collect data in an anonymous form and aggregate statistics (such as Performance Cookies.)
International transfers of your personal data
We follow all laws to protect your security within our ability. However, we cannot prevent the use (or misuse) of personal data by others. You acknowledge that personal data that you submit for publication through our website in the comments section or through our tarot reading products may be available, via the internet, around the world.
Please reference our Terms & Conditions for further information about your responsibilities when using this website.