We blog about topics we have experienced personally. We might make a commission from affiliate links included in our posts. Read our disclosures and disclaimers page for more information. We are not doctors or mental health professionals. If you’re suffering from a mental illness, please seek the assistance of a qualified professional.
A Creative Happy New Year 2020!
In numerology, 2020 is a 4 Universal Year (2+0+2+0=4). In Kabbalah and Tree of Life symbology, the four speaks about building a proper foundation. It’s the square. It’s about removing the old to make way for the new.
The 2 is about partnering, pairing, and doubling. In Kabbalah it represents Chokmah (Wisdom) or the masculine path on the Tree of Life.
Are we in the terrible two’s? Any parent can tell you stories about their child’s behavior at the age of two. If you find yourself throwing temper tantrums, look for a new way to address what you’re feeling.
The symbolism of 20/20 vision cannot be ignored when assessing the energy of the coming year. It suggests a course correction, a clearer purpose, and the ability to move forward with insight.
No matter what side of the fence you’re on concerning politics, culture, or religion, change is afoot. Take charge of your life and you can create what you want right now with your thoughts.
How to Survive Change in 2020
Being a tarot reader for as long as I have has allowed me to witness a wide spectrum of human emotion and response to perceived problems.
Here’s what I know: A “problem” only exists because you’ve decided it’s a problem. Sometimes you’ve perceived it as a problem for such a long period of time that momentum has built and created a very real issue.
Check out these goals for regaining a clearer perspective about your personal growth and the experiences headed your way.
2020 List of Goals
- Bless everything in your life. Bless everyone, every situation, and most of all everything that shows up on your doorstep. Say bless you and thank you in your head and heart. You don;t have to say it out loud.
- Meditate. If you haven’t already started a meditation practice, do so now. If you have been meditating, look at changing up your breathing method, the music (if any) you’ve been using, or some other aspect of your process. Minor changes can shift energy.
- Forgive. Forgive yourself. Forgive others. And, don’t cling too long to old ideas. (Forgiving does not mean agreeing with someone and it does not mean you have to allow the person(s) back into your life. You don’t have to say it to their face. You don’t have to let them know.)
- Turn your personal focus inward. Examine your personal values and patterns. Are you focused on what’s going on outside yourself and not what’s going on inside you?
- Find ways to uplift your energy to a more loving, compassionate feeling. When experienced from the inside out, feelings of joy, fun, ease, and self-worth can work to solve problems without the need to “do” anything.
- Live life in increments. Each moment is a new experience. Pave the way to each moment with more supportive thoughts.
- Allow a fresh perspective to enter your thoughts. For instance, the concept of operating from within to live an abundant life instead of manipulating events outside of yourself is an idea floating right now in the unified field of thought. Contemplate what that means to you.