Amazon Disclosure: We could make a commission from affiliate links included in our posts. Please read our disclosures page for more information.
This is the Abraham Hicks meditation CD that Abers talk about being so helpful in relieving resistance and confusion. I bought this CD and book in December of 2010 and have found the purchase to be immensely helpful for my clients.
I highly recommend beginning with this mediation if you have trouble staying focused. It’s very helpful for slowing the chatter going on in your head.
Each meditation on this CD includes breathing instructions for that meditation. This is a verbal direction made by Abraham right along with the meditation. Some people find this irritating, and others love that they don’t have to learn or remember a thing.
How I Use This Meditation
I’ve studied meditation and law of attraction for many years. Even the greatest yogis will tell you that turning off the chatter is difficult for many people and is the biggest obstacle to achieving personal success.
My reason for offering this inexpensive solution is that it works to, in my experience, calm the mind and reduce the stress. Do you know what it feels like not to chatter incessantly inside your head? You can find out what it feels like and begin to establish a steadier connection with Source by incorporating a regular meditation practice like this into your day.
Here are the steps I used:
- I used this nightly for close to six months.
- I listened using a small handheld CD player and earbuds.
- I only used it right before bed. In fact, I usually listened with the lights off and went to sleep right after the meditation was over.
- I listened to one meditation each night (after the initial listening per Abraham’s directions…read the guide book to find out more)
- Sometimes I would listen to the same meditation three or four night in a row.
- Nine years later, and I still use the CD when I feel a bit troubled before going to bed.
- I saw relief from stress within a week.
- Upon waking I felt better physically and mentally.
- It seemed to take the edge off of worry. In fact, worry pretty much disappeared for long periods of time.
- I slept better.
- It gave me some traction to approach the day successfully and in a happier frame of mind. Or, as Abraham would say, it prepaved the way and built momentum toward what I wanted, which is clarity and happiness.
Questions I Get Asked:
Why does someone who reads tarot cards need to do this? I needed an easy way to separate from client’s information. Readers can suffer burnout if they don’t find ways to release the energy after a reading.
Why would you follow Abraham Hicks? Because the information is clear and helpful.